CM Trading Broker Review
CM Trading is involved in a wide range of financial activities, such as forex trading and trading in futures/commodities. The company is proud to offer its customers advanced trading platforms, high-class customer support services and rival spreads. Furthermore, all trade events are fully adjustable, assured as well as safe and reliable.
Cm Trading is owned by Global Capital Markets Trading Limited and Blackstone Marketing SA Pty Ltd. The company’s main values are reliability, professionalism and trustability and its website was created by experienced traders which is available in most countries. CM Trading is controlled by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa.
Four types of unique accounts are offered by CM Trading, each of which focuses on your risk preference and your trading bankroll. These types of accounts are:
- Mini Account:
- Includes: 200 to 1 leverage, spreads, demo account, daily and weekly market review and CM Trading e-book
- Standard Account:
- Includes: 200 to 1 leverage, regular spreads, demo account, webinars and an introduction to forex trading, 1 risk-free trade, regular CMT debit card
- Executive Account:
- Includes: 200 to 1 leverage, tight spreads, demo account, webinars with an introduction to forex, fundamental and technical analysis, 2 risk-free trades, VIP CMT debit card
- Gold Account:
- Includes: 200 to 1 leverage, competitive spreads, demo account, introduction to forex webinars, fundamental and technical analysis, with a center of attention on psychology of trading, 2 trading strategies, 3 risk-free trades, withdrawals on the same day.
Numerous trading softwares can be used at CMT including Mobile Trader, WebTrader, MetaTrader 4, Tablet Trader, CM Trading CopyKat, and all sort of tools to use for these trading softwares. MetaTrader 4 is the most dominant web based trading platform in the world, which offers multi-asset trading that can be appropriate for all kind of advanced technical charting capabilities both for new traders and professionals. The other beneficial features of the trading software includes charts and graphs, analytics, limit orders, technical tools and indicators, single-click executions, real-time quotes, a user-friendly interface etc.
Includes, but not limited to currency pairs, contracts for difference (CFDs), metals and commodities, indices.
You can make your deposit by Neteller, bank transfer, wire transfer, credit cards, debit cards and CashU. South African clients will be asked to deposit into the Nedbank account, with details of accounts are provided on the deposit page. The same way, European traders are required to deposit at Global Capital Markets Trading Limited at TBI Bank, in Sofia Bulgaria.
There are numerous benefits and rewards as well as great promotions which includes:
- You’ll get a 20% bonus, once you deposit $500
- You will be eligible for a free ebook, once you put your first deposit
- You will be qualified for applying for an InterCash International Debit Card from CM Trading, once you deposit $1,000
- CM Trading’s policy also includes some seasonal promotional offers.
24/5 client support is available at CMT. Customers can contact over the phone or live chat. The sales support e-mail is [email protected], the trading support e-mail is [email protected], and the client support can be reached at [email protected]. There are different numbers for Australia, Panama, Czech Republic, Italy, South Africa, Bahrain, Japan, France, and some of other countries. They have also an international fax number in the UK: +44 203 808 6045.
CM Trading is 100% secure and reliable and it is free from all type of unauthorized access. It is Secured and Verified by godaddy.com, VeriSign Trusted and offers traders separate accounts in case of insolvency. All operations are encrypted and protected by SSL technology.
Ease of Use
As mentioned above, CMT was created by traders for traders. For this reason it enhances ease of use and offers easy access to various categories, such as accounts, platforms & tools, products, and the CM Academy. Trading is accessible with a demo account, and instructions, guides and various materials make it incredibly easy to become a better trader.
CM Trading do an excellent job of welcoming traders from around the globe and they make you feel that they are your local international broker. They offer all kind of support, personalization as well as training, to help you to find the right type of trading aura. The educational part is very useful and it has great rewards and promotional offers.