Safecap Investments Ltd (Markets.com) Review.
It is a globally acknowledged supplier of Forex trading with the best trading platform options. It is the best known Forex Broker. It also offers high class Forex and trading education and provides consistent access to your trading account by means of web program, mobile and PC.
Markets.com is a worldwide brand as well as a trade mark that Safecap uses. Markets and Safecap both are auxiliaries of Playtech PLC. Markets.com is a universally acknowledged supplier of Forex trading and CFDs. A few trading platforms are accessible to the traders at Markets.com, which include; MetaTrader 4 and others. Markets.com offers grant winning support in seven different languages. It also has a huge following as a CySEC-directed broker. Moreover, Markets.com has been approved by FSB in South Africa. Markets.com associated with FC – Arsenal Football Club in Oct, 14.
Markets.com takes pride in its focused trading practices without any commissions. Forex supplier and CFD offers rapid execution of trades, tight spreads and speculations beginning at $100. The ongoing business sector analysis takes into account a high level of precision, with daily market updates and comprehensive commentary. The choices of variable spreads and fixed spreads are accessible on an extensive variety of budgetary instruments for the traders. Customized packages and professional account administration to enhance the client support experience. An entire arrangement of instructive resources are accessible online which can be enjoyed by the traders.
Numerous trading platforms are offered by Markets.com, such as;
- Markets Web Trader
- Markets Mobile Trader
At Markets.com, the Forex and CFD platform permits web-optimized, complete download or mobile based trading. You can do all of it on one account. Fully customized and easy to use platforms that offer numerous trading highlights. Moreover, the London Investor Show Forex Awards selected Markets.com as the Best FX Platform in the year 2012. Demo or Real money accounts can be opened by the traders as per their needs.
MetaTrader offers two distinctive trading accounts for clients, as follows:
- Demo Account: Trade without any risk of real cash.
- Real Account: It requires least deposit of $100.
With Markets.com, traders can partake in a wide scope of markets, incorporating approximately 2000 tradable assets. Which includes the assets as follows: oil, stocks, silver & gold, bonds, indices and cryptocurrencies.
We have the following within these extensive ranges;
- Oil: Leverage of up-to 100:1 and Crude Oil with fixed spreads.
- Stocks: Stocks can be traded with leverage of up to 20:1.It includes; etcetera, Siemens AG, DEUTSCHE BANK, LLOYDS, Hilton, STARBUCKS Inc, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, Oracle Corp, Hewlett-Packard Company, American Express, GOLDMAN SACHS, SONY, TOYOTA, PetroChina, BAIDU Inc, BANK OF AMERICA, Apple and eBay Inc.
- Silver & Gold: Fixed spreads & Silver and Gold with leverage of 100:1.
- Bonds: Japan G Bonds, GILT-LONG UK, TBOND – 30Y, EURO-BUND 10Y and TNOTE – 10Y.
- Indices: MICEX, VIX, USDX, BITCOIN, FTSE, Hang Seng, NIKKEI 225, FTSE 100, DAX 30, NASDAQ 100, DJ 30 and S&P 500.
- The following currency sets can be traded by the traders at Markets.com.
- GBP/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/USD and USD/JPY.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and Ethereum.
On the mentioned currency sets, spreads are listed at 3 pips and with a leverage of 300:1. You can trade on the currency sets 24/5 (five days in a week). However, you can trade on the cryptocurrencies 24/7.
There are various deposit alternatives, such as; Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal & others. All the mentioned payment procedures are well protected and safe to use.
Demo account of 10,000 for newbies is offered by Markets.com for free.
Representatives at Markets.com for customer support are available five days a week. Over 35 countries have the respective contact number for customer support. The customers can email them for different queries, i.e. email@example.com for trading desk inquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org for general support, email@example.com for support, and firstname.lastname@example.org for customer relations. For inquiries related to Payment Processing, Marketing, Verification etc., customers can contact the expert support staff. The courtesy and professionalism shown by Markets.com staff is outclass and they also respond instantly to the questions/inquiries. You can also get in touch through the Live Chat feature available online.
One of the biggest concerns of web-based trading is Safety. Market.com assures the protection of funds with the help of the following tools;
- There are data centres that are SAS 70 certified.
- All transmitted data is protected through SSL program.
- Encrypted communications between clients and SafeCap Investments
- Various payment processing alternatives including LEVEL 1 PCI.
- There are separate customer accounts.
- R&D team offers strict data protection.
- The compensation fund for an investor is over €20,000 per costumer.
Ease of Use
The Markets.com website is very easy to use. Trading assets are composed in an uncomplicated way and categorical information can be found easily. Moreover, on the PAP (Practice Account Platform) traders can practice CFD and Forex trading before they opt for real cash trading. The trading platforms are available to download in a simple way and every one of the highlights of the platform are conveniently organized for speedy access. Client support services are available by means of numerous channels and support agents try to react in a convenient and expert way.
Markets.com is a renowned supplier of Forex and CFD trading. It includes numerous recognised trading platforms, with full access on portable, PC and web trading. The choice of a demo trading account is an appreciated component. Markets.com is unquestionably a worthy competitor for Top 5 trading locations worldwide. Additionally, it’s authorized and managed by FSB & CySEC